• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we post RAW coins, or other slabbed/holdered Coins other than just NGC & PCGS please?

3 posts in this topic

Looking for the impossible to obtain information, but can we just keep our coins we post online limited to all or none please?

Wondering if I go "ALL IN" would include coins and bills in flips, holders from other professional grading services, or is the guidelines here on NGC so strict, we can't though?

Entertain my email, and inbox please? I like to learn and listen before leaping into something too deep.

Many people that have questions about the coins they collect or find in change are raw and, it is not a problem to post a photo of those coins here to receive information about them.

Edited by Coinbuf

We barely have any guidelines at all. Please, for the love of god, post some interesting coins, slabbed or not. If you're interested in some guidelines, please check the top of this forum. Trust me, if you follow those, not only will you stun the *spoon* out of all of us, but it'll be okay even if you post parking lot 1982 pennies and insist that they are mint errors and doubled dies.