• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express Tier Submission Timing
1 1

3 posts in this topic

My express tier submission was shown delivered to the Sarasota office on Monday March 22, 2021 at 12:51pm. The box is clearly marked Attn: Express Tier. However, it is yet to be shown as received. Can you shed light on the current turn around times for express submissions? I ask since the cost involved are significantly more that regular or economy submissions, but only worth it if the turn around time is as advertised.

Thank You

MTinis

Screenshot_2021-03-22 USPS com® - USPS Tracking® Results.png

• Administrator

Dear MTinis,

We are currently opening mail that was delivered to us on March 22nd.  We have been getting a lot of mail, several hundreds of boxes a day.  We are doing our best to catch the EX & WK's.  It must be on all sides of the box in BIG and BOLD letters.  We are doing our best to open boxes in a timely manner.

Thank you,

Lisa

What happens to an EX thar wasn't marked EX on the box?

(My shipment, recd on 4/2 - paid for express grading instead of waiting for a question answer on this board. 3 weeks + my Q about verdigris post is still "in moderation")

Edited by KasemO