• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toners and Comics for Sale!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Just started listing some of my toned coins for sale on Ebay.........I also sell comics so you will see a lot of those as well but I couldn't find a way to search by seller and then by category foreheadslap.gif

I will be listing more over the next couple of days.....a few monsters....but mostly cheaper coins with some color so feel free to browse headbang.gif

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

Will this work: Link?

smile.gif

Of course we all know that you really didn't what to do this,because you wanted to advertise your comics.Isn't there a forum rule about keeping things on topic?After all this the Money Marketplace!

27_laughing.gif

BTW I see that your coin photography skills have improved,no dirty nails! thumbsup2.gif

Good luck!

-Hayden

Thanks buddy......I have only been on Ebay for 7 years so you will have to excuse me if I haven't learned all of the secrets!!!!

A big Thanks goes out to George JrGman for the photos...he took 90% of the images and I threw in a few I took for a change in lighting. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks buddy......I have only been on Ebay for 7 years so you will have to excuse me if I haven't learned all of the secrets!!!!

A big Thanks goes out to George JrGman for the photos...he took 90% of the images and I threw in a few I took for a change in lighting. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Wait! 893whatthe.gif

Are you telling me you've been on for 7 years and you didn't know how to do that? 893whatthe.gif

Man,I've only been on for a little over a year! 27_laughing.gif

Good luck on your auctions!

-Hayden

More coins listed....with more going up tonight!!! If you want some color, but don't want to pay 3 times guide...I have the coins for you 893applaud-thumb.gif

Your very quickly falling to the bottom of my Christmas list wink.gif

Come on now,I bumped your thread,bumped a few bids up,wished you best of luck, and most importantly gave you the correct link.Give me a little slack now... 27_laughing.gif

Hey,there is a big show over in Clearwater on July 2nd,any interest?

Come on now,I bumped your thread,bumped a few bids up,wished you best of luck, and most importantly gave you the correct link.Give me a little slack now... 27_laughing.gif

Do you have any details on the show?

Chris

Do you have any details on the show?

Chris

Yo Chris! PM will be sent!