• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1891 $20 Liberty Carson City - Lots of questions

33 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Just Bob said:

No one can blame you for that. :)

I'm a little surprised to read that it came back "authentic," but, I have to admit that I am a lot surprised that it got a straight grade. Pleasantly surprised, though. Like the others, I thoroughly enjoy reading threads in which the poster finds a genuine, valuable coin. Congratulations, and good luck in your upcoming auction/sale!! :golfclap:

PS. All of the newbies who accuse us of being jealous or not wanting them to succeed, when we give them bad news about their supposed rarities, should be pointed to this thread. Every member of this board is happy to see someone score big like this

I'm new here.  So all I've seen are opinions.  I do not take people's opinions as personal affronts or negative vibes.  No one here has offended me.  And now that I have a awesome coin, I see nothing but true, genuine support.  Thank you all!

1 hour ago, MOBlackmur said:

I'm new here.  So all I've seen are opinions.  I do not take people's opinions as personal affronts or negative vibes.  No one here has offended me.  And now that I have a awesome coin, I see nothing but true, genuine support.  Thank you all!

Once you sell it, your're collection is nil, right ?  You just have the 1 coin ?