• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Nickel

4 posts in this topic

Hello again. This time I have a nickel. I still don't have my microscope, of course, but this, I am hoping, can be assessed without one. I am attaching the best pics I could get. Thank y'all again and I am looking forward to seeing what you think about this one. 

1613673216977.jpg

1613672596534.jpg

1613672558994.jpg

1613672541512.jpg

1613672541512.jpg

CM210218-125059004.jpg

1613673216977.jpg

1613672747874.jpg

Edited by Sharann
Misspelling

Thank you very much, Greenstang. I just knew I'd found something with that one but I DO have a couple more to pull outta my hat and then I'll quit pestering y'all. Going to my mom'snow but will post later. Thank you again! 

1 minute ago, Sharann said:

Thank you very much, Greenstang. I just knew I'd found something with that one but I DO have a couple more to pull outta my hat and then I'll quit pestering y'all. Going to my mom'snow but will post later. Thank you again! 

It's not pestering to ask legitimate questions, especially if they come with good pics we didn't have to complain about (you would not believe the *spoon* photography people expect us to interpret). You'd have a very long ways to go, posting many posts that got the same answer and demonstrating no learning, to reach the pestering stage. From the reply I'm guessing that you'll gain in knowledge and that your later questions will start to be deeper, so it's all cool. Glad to see you joining our hobby. There are aspects of it you might really like, starting with the value of reputation and integrity. (Which not everyone has a good version of either--but we tend to know who does, and it means lasting earned respect.)