• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This just in - Coins purchased from Heritage Auctions have to wait 3-5 weeks before processed for shipping

5 posts in this topic

Coin purchased and immediately paid for in one of HA’s December auctions. They have the money but latest from Helen Brose at HA is expect 3-5 weeks for packing and shipping. Anyone else have this experience or know what is going on at HA? Makes me not want to buy from HA anymore.

yes its been routine that way for quite some time....i have had some coins take up to 8 weeks to receive them, some i have to make 2-3-4 calls to get their shipping department to ship...in one case i was even bidding on coins in a subsequent auction n had not received the coins from their previous auction...as a side note i have never had this problem with coins ive bought from stacks-bowers, usually receive coins from them in 2 days after payment....

On 1/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, zadok said:

i have had some coins take up to 8 weeks to receive them, some i have to make 2-3-4 calls to get their shipping department to ship...in one case i was even bidding on coins in a subsequent auction n had not received the coins from their previous auction...

That is sad..

Looks Heritage may have resolved their shipping issues. I won a coin on January 21st auction. Paid January 22nd. Just got priority mail ship notification on January 28th, 1-3 day delivery.

11 hours ago, John5123 said:

Looks Heritage may have resolved their shipping issues. I won a coin on January 21st auction. Paid January 22nd. Just got priority mail ship notification on January 28th, 1-3 day delivery.

Thats not really solving, Thats still 2 weeks with priority mail..