• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get Sacagawea/Native American dollars, and American Innovators dollars?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I like both these coin sets, but neither is circulated.  The U.S. Mint's uncirculated sets do not include either, and the proof set only includes the Sacagawea/Native American dollar.  And they only sell the P and D versions in bulk, at a price above face.

Our local coin shops do not carry them.

Is there a way to get them without paying the markup and the postage from internet dealers?  I have no issue with those dealers charging what they charge, but I'm wondering if there's another way to keep a collection current.

Thanks.

Mark

Cheapest place to get the current issues is direct from the mint as far as I know. But I think the min qty for BU coins is a 25 coin roll, the PF and REV PF you can buy individually. 

https://catalog.usmint.gov/native-american-1-coin-2020-rolls-bags-and-boxes-MASTER_NA2020RBB.html?cgid=2020-product-schedule 

For older issues the secondary market is the only place.