• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trends for $500!

11 posts in this topic

The second autction is hilarious! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

God I hope nobody bids. insane.gif

Hoot

Hey, for $1k they can have my entire circulated War Time Nickel set including the Cap Plastic holder! takeit.gif

If you thought that was funny, the same seller also has another nickel up for sale that he claims to have two mintmarks, a large P and the regular size S! 27_laughing.gif

His reasoning does make you wonder if it's possible! NOT!

Leo

I wonder if it isn't the same guy who is telling everyone that the processing code, "0001", on the shipping box means that they are "first strikes". The sad part is, he really believes it! Gee, I have a box with the processing code "0000". Does that mean that the 2005 sets were actually made in 2004? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

Wouldn't it be nice if the guy was selling a 1942-S with the little S mm to the right of the Monticello and I was able to snatch up the little gold mine for a measly $275! cloud9.gif

Whoa! If that wasn't a stretch of the imagination! 27_laughing.gif That guy is getting contagious!

Leo