• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Mayflower US Set

7 posts in this topic

Has anybody been lucky enough to get this set? If so, are you planning on getting them graded? My friend at work and I both got lucky. We are going to send them off tomorrow after work. We know it will be awhile before we get them back. Hoping for 70's on both sets. Will let you know when I get them back. 

Thats awesome my friend. I didn't get the chance to. I didn't have the money at the time. By time I got paid they was sold out. I did get to get the V75 ww2 medal. NGC has it right now. Im hoping it gets a 70. I hope you all gets 70s on yours. Congratulations on getting them. 

1 hour ago, Country Collector said:

I also got V75 eagle. Waiting for it to come back and hoping to get a 70 also. My friend missed out getting one. He offered me $300 for mine that I haven't opened yet. Naturally, I turned it down. Good luck to on your coin.

Im gonna try to get the Mayflower set on down the road sometime if they don't get ridiculously expensive. 

Hello...yes I have  3 sets of mayflower 2 USA sets and one up set still in sealed mint shipping boxes not sure about graded...not happy that ngc would not extend cutoff date because of delay in shipping sets...COA number duplicated..us mint said ..did not start shipping until dec 7...I just got me sets today the  16th no way to get to ngc before dec 17 cutoff...so maybe send to PCGS’ for first strike...have to see...not sending in any of my v75 or silver medals until February or March...wait for it to die down a bit...

18 hours ago, Country Collector said:

Finally got my coins back. All 70's!! My COA's on the Mayflower set was not too bad; 3468. Still happy with all of them. Hope everybody else get good grades on theirs. 

That's super awesome. Congrats on the 70s.