• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Noob Status Question

7 posts in this topic

I submitted V75 ASEs and was able to see that they were scheduled to be graded the other day and checked around noon and they were still there. The coins were marked as being received on 12/7/20. However, i checked again just now and they’re no longer showing under my submissions and the system says the submission # can no longer be found. Is this normal? 

463A64D3-66D4-469E-A6DC-74D0B65CCBC8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jacob Kirchner said:

I submitted V75 ASEs and was able to see that they were scheduled to be graded the other day and checked around noon and they were still there. The coins were marked as being received on 12/7/20. However, i checked again just now and they’re no longer showing under my submissions and the system says the submission # can no longer be found. Is this normal? 

463A64D3-66D4-469E-A6DC-74D0B65CCBC8.jpeg

I sent one in while back and it kept that status for over a week. It takes them a while to get them all lined out and graded. 

1 minute ago, Hoghead515 said:

I sent one in while back and it kept that status for over a week. It takes them a while to get them all lined out and graded

Now I don't know about not being able to find. Mine never done that. May want to ask this question in the "ask NGC" category and they will help you out