• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 W End of World War II 75th American Silver Eagle V75 NGC PF70

4 posts in this topic

2020-W American Silver Eagle with the “V75” privy mark, just graded PF70UC today by NGC.  It has the “V75” label and is designated Early Releases. This coin is being shipped to me today, December 3 and should be here by Monday Dec. 7.

There are currently dozens of listings on ebay for these at $700 and up, and almost all are pre-sales.  The photo is a generic coin to show the label details.

My price of $650 includes the original Mint packaging and insured Priority Mail shipping the day after the coin arrives from NGC.  Paypal is preferred.  

2B15BEED-C9F3-47A9-B855-417E4314867B.thumb.jpeg.7c2703009114be935e54ead9a1c301dc.jpeg

UPDATE:

The graded coin arrived today. From now through Saturday I’m reducing my price to $600 for insured Priority Mail shipment, including the original Mint packaging.  After Saturday it goes to ebay.  Thanks for looking!