• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problems with US Mint enrollments

4 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having problems with their enrollments being cancelled the day before a set release date.  They message states it is due to invalid credit info/expired cards; however this has not been the case.  All cards are valid.

Then the mint advises I can’t receive my enrollment because I have now not been signed up two days prior to release.

Surely this isn’t happening to just me?

5 hours ago, RWB said:

You won't be able to enroll at the Mint unless you've had your shots. Just like kids at school, or the family dog....or...did I misunderstand "enrollment" ?

:)

What is an enrollment?
Answer ID: 106

The United States Mint Product Enrollment Program is an easy way for you to stay current on some of your favorite products. This program is structured much like a magazine subscription. Sign up once and we will send your chosen Product Enrollment to you as it becomes available. After you sign up, you will receive the next product released in the series, and continue to receive products until you cancel.

What is an enrollment? - Official US Mint Store