• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1904 O VAM question HELP lol

8 posts in this topic

If you aren’t aware, VAM world has a nice listing by date with great diagnostic details and pictures. Probably a VAM 25, but check. 

http://ec2-13-58-222-16.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/wiki/Morgan_VAMs_by_Date 

Also despite all the VAM listings, only a small portion are ackowledged by the the third party graders. If that is a 25, as I suspect, then I don’t think PCGS or NGC recognize it. You can double check. The only VAM that is really sought after for that year/mint is VAM 4, rusty fish hook. 

5 hours ago, Coinbuf said:

I think Woods nailed it with the VAM25, but double check VAM world for all the markers to be sure.

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day right? In all honesty I’ve been at the hobby for about 6 months seriously now, and I have learned a ton from people here. For all of us newbies I appreciate those of you that are experienced that have patience and give real advice. Many on here seem to worry more about being witty or cocky than growing the hobby. I always enjoy seeing yours and Quintus Arrius’ responses on here. 

Edited by Woods020