• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern silver commems set for sale.

1 post in this topic

I have decided to part with my modern commemorative silver dollar set. It contains 135 coins including 50 70's.   It is complete through 2013 Girls scouts missing only  2011 Medal of Honor proof and unc. There are three 68's in the crowd. 87 Constitution proof, 94proof VN veteran and 97s Jackie Robinson ms. I have the 92 White House proof but it is PCGS so I can no longer enter it:(  I would like to sell as a set. If that proves to be unlikely I will break the set down by years and as a last resort sell by request. :(   Here is a link to the set https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=122959&Ranking=all   NGC values the collection at $8500. I am asking $5500 for the entirety.  Postage looks to be a real booger since there are so many coins involved. Let me estimate that at $50 shipping. If it is over that I will eat it and if it less then I will refund the difference.   Let me know what you think :)

Edited by rons
found coins :)