• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Category transfer

3 posts in this topic

How do I transfer several coins from a category to a different category, and remove them from the prior category.  I have coins initially assigned to SILVER EAGLES, 1986-DATE, MINT STATE, INCLUDING VARIETIES and wish to move them to SILVER EAGLES, 1986-DATE, MINT STATE, SPECIMEN, & PROOF (INCLUDING VARIETIE...without having them remain in the prior category.

You simply add them to the new set and delete them from the old set and retire or delete the old set.  You must first create the new set if you have not done so, also you do not have to delete them from the old set unless you do not want both sets.  Your coins can be listed in multiple sets at the same time.

• Administrator
On 7/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, oldpens2004 said:

How do I transfer several coins from a category to a different category, and remove them from the prior category.  I have coins initially assigned to SILVER EAGLES, 1986-DATE, MINT STATE, INCLUDING VARIETIES and wish to move them to SILVER EAGLES, 1986-DATE, MINT STATE, SPECIMEN, & PROOF (INCLUDING VARIETIE...without having them remain in the prior category.

Hello, oldpens2004, and welcome!

Coinbuf is correct. Please see below for helpful information and let us know if you need further assistance.

https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/51-ngc-registry-help-and-instructions/

Edited by Ali E.