• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[AuctionZip] June 21 Auction (US & World Coins, Tokens, Silver Jewelry)

1 post in this topic

Good afternoon!

Well, I've decided to have one final auction before I move later this summer (at least, that's the current plan, as we all know 2020 hasn't been a great year for plans so far.) Two online-only timed auctions starting this Sunday at 11 am CST. Both auctions are running through AuctionZip/Invaluable and require registration approval. Shipping charges are combined between the two auctions, so no need to worry - I won't charge you double for shipping.

As I've said before - I don't care how much you buy (I value someone who spends $1 just as much as I value someone who spends $1k) as long as you pay for your stuff!  The goal is to get rid of as much of it as possible.

Perk: As I've done for the past few auctions, the person winning the most lots (by number, not by total value) will get their order shipped free of charge.

Special Offer #1: If you see a slabbed coin in the auction and you'd like to make me a reasonable offer here (we can negotiate a final price without worrying about buyer's premiums or fees) please feel free to do so via PM.

Special Offer #2: I will sell ALL of the sterling silver jewelry in Ring 1 at melt (spot price) plus shipping. Interested in adding some silver to your hoard? You're not going to find a much better deal than spot price.

TONS OF CHEAP STUFF - if you want VOLUME this is your auction!

Thank you, and best of luck!