• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got a coin today

32 posts in this topic

I got a coin in my mail box today.

I hadn't recieved any coin for nearly 2 months...boy, it was long.

This is a coin from my birth year.

It's funny both I and this coin was fresh 36 years ago and this coin got pretty color while I aged old wink.gif

download.php?Number=822203

I'm also waiting for a Washington quarter I got from another eBay seller nearly 6weeks ago, but I'm afraid he hasn't shipped it yet.

589a8ec975f64_822203-2896138988.jpg.1e668d7a0370683627f91a1ae0dcbbd9.jpg

Tring to post the reverse image, hope it works this time.

Damn Toyo! You're having bad luck! wink.gif27_laughing.gif

Hoot

Oops blush.gif27_laughing.gif By the way, Hoot must die!

Toyo, I'm surprised you would write that! wink.gif Not that that sentiment isn't shared by the vast majority of the board, I'm just surprised. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Toyo, I'm surprised you would write that! wink.gif Not that that sentiment isn't shared by the vast majority of the board, I'm just surprised. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Arch! Where did you put that wrongful public lynching emoticon? tonofbricks.gif

Hoot

Hey Arch! Where did you put that wrongful public lynching emoticon? tonofbricks.gif

Hoot

Wrongful? confused.gif

Hoot

Wrongful? confused.gif

Yes, damnit! It'll be wrong if I lynch Tom over his false accusations won't it?

Hoot

Hoot

Wrongful? confused.gif

Hoot

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Before I answer, I need to know if Tom were lynched, would that mean his toned coins would them be sold on the open market and I'd get a shot at a few of them? The answer to this question will have a MAJOR affect on my decision.

Hoot

Wrongful? confused.gif

Hoot

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Before I answer, I need to know if Tom were lynched, would that mean his toned coins would them be sold on the open market and I'd get a shot at a few of them? The answer to this question will have a MAJOR affect on my decision.

Word has it that Tom doesn't actually possess any of his coins he says he "owns." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Word has it that Tom doesn't actually possess any of his coins he says he "owns." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

It's odd, writing about my demise doesn't seem to bother me, but writing that I don't own the coins that I own strikes a different chord. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hm Before I answer, I need to know if Tom were lynched, would that mean his toned coins would them be sold on the open market and I'd get a shot at a few of them? The answer to this question will have a MAJOR affect on my decision.

I doubt it! First, your attorney's fees would eat heavily into your numismatic budget. Once you were found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, the appeals process would eat up a bunch more. Finally, inmates don't make that much on the inside, so Tom may just as well give them to me and I'll turn you in to the police.

Chris

893whatthe.gifwink.gif

I thought someone hacked my pass and edited my post wink.gif

I got dibs on Tom's matte proof Lincoln!! wink.gifgrin.gif

You mean those early Lincolns he sandblasted and AT'd? popcorn.gif

Hoot

Perhaps it would be easier on everyone if I simply posted high resolution, color accurate images of each coin in my collection along with certification number, if applicable, and estimated value so that everyone could work out which coin goes to who, right? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Perhaps it would be easier on everyone if I simply posted high resolution, color accurate images of each coin in my collection along with certification number, if applicable, and estimated value so that everyone could work out which coin goes to who, right? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're a saint. However, that is too much trouble for you. Just send them to me and I'll divvy them up.