• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheat penny help identify

134 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ronnie stein said:

I thought it looked like an overly strong 1753 V coin the very second I saw it, so, in my opinion, it's not a 1943S. Real nice find, I wish I had one, especially one that is absolutely beautifully toned like yours. You should get it graded Jonescoins, it might get 'Specimen' graded, and that means it could be worth $183,500 or so. Research it and see if you can find another coin like it so you can compare yours to it. 

Could you please tell us why your views change with jonescoins?

On 5/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, Thompson2 said:

If you're gonna make up stories about this, you should get more creative.  I'm pretty sure that was stamped over a Roman Siscian coin circa 412 AD!  I mean, you can clearly see that in the shadow of Lincon's head.  And who's to say that didn't happen?? 

Wow!  that's amazing... 

(Why do people provide actual, thought-out feedback to the trolls anyway?)

Please tell us why you felt this way about jonescoins? 

On 6/2/2020 at 6:17 PM, l.cutler said:

Jonescoins, why did you start another account with the name Funlearning?

Because no one was bothing to respond to the troll anymore.  And I guess he needed someone else to continue carrying out his fantasy with.

What seem to be the problem 😂?yeah a 1743 colony copper coin stamp over by a 1943 Lincoln cent lmao 😂.! What you gotta say .as I said you guys knew all the time.just haters haters lol

IMG_20200605_112309109.jpg

IMG_20200605_112028393.jpg

IMG_20200605_112209853.jpg

12-penny-1743_74_967840857a0519185M.jpg

On 6/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, Conder101 said:

Because no one was bothing to respond to the troll anymore.  And I guess he needed someone else to continue carrying out his fantasy with.

As you was saying lmao 😂

25 minutes ago, Funlearning said:

What seem to be the problem 😂?yeah a 1743 colony copper coin stamp over by a 1943 Lincoln cent lmao 😂.! What you gotta say .as I said you guys knew all the time.just haters haters lol

If you take notice to the bottom picture! Now focus on the date, noticed how the 3 is stamped there? .now go to the second bottom picture.yez! Bingo! Lmao 😂 now what would you like to say ? 

38 minutes ago, Funlearning said:

If you take notice to the bottom picture! Now focus on the date, noticed how the 3 is stamped there? .now go to the second bottom picture.yez! Bingo! Lmao 😂 now what would you like to say ? Oh I hope you think you good with what you do! Ido hope you take me up on a challenge in NGC.. maybe you was thinking jonescoins was playing, when he said if he couldn't stand! Here in Oklahoma we got our own! 

See they say these are what's on the cherry picker guide! Now note! They are hoping and praying 🙏 that nobody finds  secret treasure hunt lmao 😂.we are still waiting to hear what people found in BU and uncirculated condition treasures please tell us a 1955 double die that was found by a man that wasn't in BU roll nor was it in any uncirculated roll he found it ! the 1969a women found it not roll searching she found it.lmao

We see you deleted the post about the 1993 copper penny! Wow why did you leave this post up an deleted his account? Can you really tell the people what's your true means to this issue? Because Now the world is watching! 

well in NGC why you made a mockery of him made him feel like he was seeing things in that nature he was trying to give up their only thing that he had  that he had to save his sister that was have bad epilepsy seizures and going to a home her name is Ella Franklin so please NGC we waiting for your comment!

Edited by Funlearning

On 6/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, Conder101 said:

NGC.who is this guy 😂? please comment because a fantasy it is not! 

1 hour ago, Funlearning said:

If you take notice to the bottom picture! Now focus on the date, noticed how the 3 is stamped there? .now go to the second bottom picture.yez! Bingo! Lmao 😂 now what would you like to say ? Oh I hope you think you good with what you do! Ido hope you take me up on a challenge in NGC.. maybe you was thinking jonescoins was playing, when he said if he couldn't stand! Here in Oklahoma we got our own! 

They say a 1743 copper coin of it's kind! Could never be on a Lincoln cent, because the coins of then was bigger! Ok well that's what could be be explained by the coins rim itself and it's words as well as dates visible 🤔

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ronnie stein said:

I thought it looked like an overly strong 1753 V coin the very second I saw it, so, in my opinion, it's not a 1943S. Real nice find, I wish I had one, especially one that is absolutely beautifully toned like yours. You should get it graded Jonescoins, it might get 'Specimen' graded, and that means it could be worth $183,500 or so. Research it and see if you can find another coin like it so you can compare yours to it. 

Here we have a NGC representative! Wow 👍he gave his thoughts of jonescoins Coin! So why NGC did things go sour after that NGC?

On 5/27/2020 at 6:25 AM, Jonescoins said:

Hey if it's unreadable how are you going to say it's not a 1943S? See that's where I'm trying to get lol.then they say I'm seeing things .this post been here for how long now and that is the best you can do?

Well NGC representatives we are waiting for your comment! 

PLet's how many times NGC Representative Lied! Because jonescoins post Can't Lie! 1960 ,1966,1943and a 1993D copper penny 👍😁. which may I must say the 1971 d was stamped over a Dime.oh must not forget about when the said jonescoins didn't have a 1970 S small Date Lincoln cent 🤔wow . people are really starting to wonder lmao 😂

On 5/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, JKK said:

Don't know why you guys keep entertaining this rinky-dink stuff. There's no here here.

This representative  did not know a whole lot while you're not running your mouth now you are here? Lmao 😂 I know 😂

Edited by Funlearning