• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[AuctionZip] May 10 US/World Coin & Jewelry Auction

1 post in this topic

Good morning again!

(At this point, I think I'm just grateful to see the sun rise one more time - another day to play with coins, am I right?)

Yep, I have another weekly auction to announce.  

When is it?  May 10 (coincidentally, my sister's birthday, don't worry - I don't use it for any passwords...or DO I?) starting at 1 pm.  

Where is it?  Online only - over HERE at AuctionZip.

What's in the auction?  Well, let's see...new additions to this auction include some really nice BU raw Franklin Halves (early dates, too, not all 63's), some more Lincoln Wheat Cents (a few more 1909's and some 1930's toners), and I pulled a couple rolls of BU Eisenhower Dollars that were pulled straight from mint sets (quite a few are really nice ones, too.)  I've already reached my 500-item goal for the auction, but I'm contemplating diving into adding even more items just to get some more variety and help pare down my little hoard (do I even dare pulling out my 1800's world copper bin that has probably 500-1000 pieces in it?)  I've also added a bunch of new sterling silver jewelry pieces starting WAY cheaper than you'll see at a flea market even (silver stackers, want to make me an offer on ALL of it based on melt price?  Go ahead, make my day!)

I've started new items pretty cheap (BU Ikes from mint sets starting at $2 each?  Seems like a steal to me) and lowered other prices where possible.  I do my best to ship items as soon as I am paid for them, and I've decided that one random person per auction will get their order shipped free of charge (I had a software error make someone's invoice get sent without a shipping cost, and rather than go back asking for more I thought it would be nice/fun to just do that automatically from now on.)

As I've said before, the more items that sell means the more items I will replace them with, and if you see a slabbed coin and want to make an offer here please feel free to do so.

Thanks, and stay safe out there!