• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968S Quarter RPM or not?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey y'all. I gotta say y'all now cause I know there's another regular gal in here that I had assumed was a guy. Oops!

So I have this 69S that I think is an RPM. I've gotten mixed responses on it because the Obverse IS full of MD of which a couple of letters look like a DD. But I'm good with it being MD but as far as the MM is concerned I'm just not sure. There are a couple of listings that almost match but the markers don't match. So if y'all could take a look and tell me what you think that'd be great. Thanks a bunch.

-  Karen

IMG_20200420_214005~2.jpg

IMG_20200420_213644~2.jpg

IMG_20200420_213650~2.jpg

IMG_20200425_214007~2.jpg

James was cordial with me in the past. Maybe just take his response at face value. Know nothing about these but from looking around images at that other place, the S looks pretty messed up on most of them.

1968-S_MM.jpg

On 4/29/2020 at 7:56 PM, KarenHolcomb said:

@Coinbuf I never did that before. Just send them in and get told no. Has kinda turned me off from submissions. 

Hi Karen,

I have sent in submission and been told they are not worth it. I wished i had ask before wasting money.. I have now learned a lot in just a few short months. thank to everyone here. I love the picture you took. they are great.