• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[AuctionZip] May 3 Coin and Jewelry Auction

1 post in this topic

Well, here we are again - another auction filled with goodies from my collection (here is the link.)  Notable adds this week include some Lincoln Cent Varieties - a few of the BU 2009 Lincoln Cent DDR's (8 different ones, all starting cheap), a nice AU 1956 D/D RPM-001 Wheat Cent, 1941 S "Large S", some early Canadian silver dollars, some early D and S mint Lincolns, some new Indian Head Cents, rainbow toned 1976 Ike in advertising holder, a few ancients I know nothing about, some cool medals including a really nice 1933 A&P Carnival World's Fair and a Stoney Point Battle I debated hanging onto, a 1940 NYC World's Fair Smashed/Elongated Cent, a full horn 1920 D Buffalo, a few Kennedy Half varieties including the 1964 D/D, a TDO and a DDO, and a double-sided toner 1921 Morgan Dollar.

Yes, I'm definitely cleaning out bins and trays and tubes, so there is a bunch of random stuff in here :)

REMEMBER: IF YOU SEE A SLABBED COIN YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER ON HERE, PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

I've tried to start most things cheap.  I've lowered prices on reruns from last auction that didn't sell.  Now it's up to you - see if there's something that you want and make room for the next wave!

Thanks again, stay safe out there, and good luck!