• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading on a 1963 Roosevelt dime..maybe some DD, I think it's EF-40. give or take.

5 posts in this topic

I would like to share a small bit of advice

Get a Cherrypickers' guide

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC2.A0.H0.XCherrypickers'+guide.TRS0&_nkw=Cherrypickers'+guide&_sacat=0

check out this web site...

http://www.varietyvista.com/

The first will give you all the info you need about varieties that have real value

The second is more complete and inclusive

If you cannot find the coin you think is a rare variety in these places you coin is not a rare variety.

The odds of finding a true rarity that is unknown to  Variety Vista is just slightly better then getting a picture of two T-rex mating in Time Square.

After a few weeks of using these tools you will be here trying to explain that that thr coin pictured is not what the poster thinks.

Most of the doubled dies listed for 1963 are proof coins, so those can all be eliminated quickly. Your coin  is, of course, a business strike. I took a look, and I did not see anything that your coin might match. As far as grading, I think there is enough hair and leaf detail to call this one EF45.

11 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Most of the doubled dies listed for 1963 are proof coins, so those can all be eliminated quickly. Your coin  is, of course, a business strike. I took a look, and I did not see anything that your coin might match. As far as grading, I think there is enough hair and leaf detail to call this one EF45.

wow, that great .. I am learning to graded.  lollol