• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Gives Submitters Easy Access to High-resolution Raw Coin Images
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Access to these images is a big time bonus and was a major upgrade to some of my sets.

Good call NGC on making these images available to the submitter. 

Photo Vision is also a really good service.

Thanks, 

Mike

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Access to these images is a big time bonus and was a major upgrade to some of my sets.

Good call NGC on making these images available to the submitter. 

Photo Vision is also a really good service.

Thanks, 

Mike

@Fenntucky Mike I completely agree! It is great for our registry members, buyers/sellers and those who simply want easy access to their images!

Well, for sure the 8 reales featured is a fantastic coin. I wish the images were available when checking for certification. The pictures there are usually poor enough that sometimes is impossible to even see enough of the coin to confirm is the one in the holder.

• Administrator
On 4/25/2020 at 3:34 PM, BlakeEik said:

Is there a service available to get photos taken of coins that are already slabbed?

Hello @BlakeEik,

Please find the link below to our services and fees page. We have a few imaging options for both raw and encapsulated coins. You can select the services when you submit the coins for grading or you can resubmit for imaging at any time. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/services-fees/ngc/

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Jade Collection said:

@Matt G Is the $5 internet imaging the one thats for slabbed coins? If so, is the quality of the images like the photovision or using a lesser quality camera, etc?

Hello @Jade Collection,

Yes, the internet imaging is done while coins are in their holders. Please see below for more details on this service. We also offer raw imaging of coins as well. I do not have the exact details and resolution but you can see examples on our website. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/specialty-services/imaging/internet-imaging.aspx