• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Fractional Coins

2 posts in this topic

I just inherited a bracelet with these two coins attached to it (they have since been removed, of course).  I would like to sell them but don't know best way to do so.  Have no idea of their value and/or which selling option (Heritage Auction, Ebay, something else) would be best.  I have been told that the half dollar is a BG-407, but I am not sure.  Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

$_57.jpeg

$_57 (1).jpeg

These old gold coins were also attached to the bracelet.  All four of these coins were on an elegant charm bracelet from the 1910's and I have no doubt that they are real. They obviously were soldered, not holed, and the solders are clean...seems only the rims have been impacted.  Again, any direction for their sale and/or estimation of value you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Happy Easter and all the very best-

Ted

IMG_2393 (1).jpg

IMG_2396 (1).jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2397 (1).jpg