• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1922 grant with star

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Forum.

Some advice when posting photos. Always show both sides even if you think it not necessary. Cut back on your lighting, it is hard to make out any detail with the amount of white light showing. In this case, if it is being shown by eBay, show the 12 digit ID Number so we can look at the listing.

That being said, from what I can see from the photo, the coin looks genuine but I am not sure if the star is a genuine counterpunch. Too hard to tell. Can you take a clear closeup of the star area and as stated, I would like to see the eBay listing to see the seller and what the price is.

Edited by Greenstang
Correct typo

From what I see in the photo I would pass, the coin looks real enough but Its impossible to determine if the star looks mint made or not.  Sellers that use poor photos like these do so for a reason more often than not.

Edited by Coinbuf