• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff rolls, slabs and 1 special goodie!

1 post in this topic

Another 21 items went up tonight. 9 rolls with mixed date/mm uncirculated Jeffs from 1938 thru 2005. These rolls contain my seconds, thirds, etc. from other rolls or obtained raw elsewhere. LOTS of steppers (partial % FULL) & toners! Especially the last roll (loaded with 5FS and 6FS coins). NEVER searched thru for errors, varieties or high grade non-FS! Rather then go thru them all, I just tubed them and my loss may be your gain.

Some nice slabs, all FS AND 1 Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands $20 gold double eagle WITHOUT "COPY" stamped on the reverse! How many got purchased before they were forced to stamp them I don't know but not many. Rare? Probably. Valuable? We'll see by the bidding. Got two more to go up if this one does well.

Here's the link. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdavid4988

Thank you to all who have shown support for me. I'm still awaiting test results from a neurosurgeon before anything "sharp" happens. Another month without work! Staying busy with the auctions and staying out of trouble!