• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting recognized VAM numbers on label / collectors society submission

3 posts in this topic

I have several VAMs in NGC holders already graded but not attributed. At FUN I was able to submit coins like this for reholdering under an ANA membership so that I could include them in my registry set. It cost $10 per coin for a "designation review." I've since joined the collectors society and attempted to do the same thing using an on-line submission but the forms require the Variety Plus service to be checked to enter anything in the variety column. This add $7 per coin submitted. When I read the "Understanding NGCs Variety Plus Service" document on-line at: http://www.ngccoin.com/pdf/ngc_variety_guide_7_17_02.pdf it talks only of the $10 resignation review fee as well. How do I send in coins to be labeled with VAM numbers through the collectors society at the right price? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

confused.gif

• Administrator

Hi Rob,

It looks like there is an error on the online submission form. If you are submitting coins already in NGC holders for Designation Review it should only charge $10, but as you said, it is charging an additional $7. I will get this problem fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

In the meantime, if you have already gone through the process online and have your finished form printed, you can just cross out the price and write in the correct figure.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Dena