• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967,68 Kennedy half buck

9 posts in this topic

Spoiler

Greetings all I have two1967 and two 1968  Eisenhower half dollars. Look at obverse on all 4 coins. Do I detect a DD on the obverse of bottom rt. In god,trust. Also the other coins. I didn't see any errors on the reverse in the stars. Talk to me pep.

IMG_20200122_092820.jpg

IMG_20200122_093225_1.jpg

Your pic isn't closeup or in focus enough for me to say anything other than you have 4 fifty cent pieces.  To get an opinion you need to provide a clear closeup of the coin (both sides) and the area in question not a photo of four coins.

Your question, which is hidden, is whether or not we see doubling on the words "GOD" and "TRUST." Even after blowing the pictures up, I don't see it.

These images are good. I zoomed way in on both and do not see any doubling. But I can't even see what they're talking about on some of the real ones, so good luck.

Your hidden comment says Eisenhower, by the way.

I'd be looking for a way to stop that active corrosion on the first large pic. That 6 will continue to get worse.