• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

changing my sets to public?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know how I can change my competitive sets to public? it would be awesome if I could do it for all my coins and just select all of them and then click "change to public" but I dont see that option or even how to change to public for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.,

private.jpg

I'm not sure how to do it on the new registry because I spend 95% of my time on the old site.

If you go to the old site and go to the "edit set" page for each set there's a checkbox you turn on and off for private.

I'm sure Ali will be happy to explain or link to an explanation for the new registry.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Capital Venture Solutions said:

Anyone know how I can change my competitive sets to public? it would be awesome if I could do it for all my coins and just select all of them and then click "change to public" but I dont see that option or even how to change to public for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.,

private.jpg

Hello, CVS.

Thanks for your interest and support. Please click here.