• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help ID 1795 one dollar coin.

15 posts in this topic

Asking for help doesn't mean I am mean a faker.

Mind your language 

I have 3 coins  and I know nothing about it so I was just searching and found this site so I asked.

Sorry for bothering you guys but it's better to be polite and respectful 

Friendly advice - you should look these coins up before you purchase them. The 1804 dollars are multi-million dollar coins. It makes no sense that you would be able to purchase a real one from some unknown seller over the internet. Again, just friendly advice.

Thank you friend. 

I didn't even know how much it costs. I love old coins so I bought them on offerup. 

That's why I came here to be advised. 

But some people accusing for no reason and that's not polite thing.

Thank you so much my friend and I have learned that now how to deal with coins. 

1 hour ago, King Khan said:

I think you have to learn some respect. 

Respect for whom? For what? The LEAST we're dealing with here is someone not qualified to be dabbling in this stuff. At worst, you either are, or are working in cahoots with, a con man. "Kahn" is a homonym with "Con", after all.

10 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

Respect for whom? For what? The LEAST we're dealing with here is someone not qualified to be dabbling in this stuff. At worst, you either are, or are working in cahoots with, a con man. "Kahn" is a homonym with "Con", after all.

Stupid its not kahn 

You insufficiently_thoughtful_person blind 

Its 

Khan

Big you don't be silly anymore and it's not your business 

And go to hell. 

Edited by King Khan

Well then Khan is also a homonym for Con. SOMEONE is being conned here, aside from every reader. Maybe it's you, and maybe not. Either way, we ALL SHOULD KNOW THIS and act accordingly - the coin hobby and business is ABSOLUTELY LOADED with the vilest con men you'll ever encounter in any line of work, including almost several whole nations of people, unfortunately.

Edited by VKurtB

On 12/30/2019 at 3:10 PM, VKurtB said:

the coin hobby and business is ABSOLUTELY LOADED with the vilest con men you'll ever encounter in any line of work,

And that is a pretty serious accusation from someone who deals on a regular basis with politicians. :)