• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Address w/ Unit Length Concern

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

In the past submissions the Apt/Suite # has been cut off on the shipping label due to being placed on the same line as as the street address which takes up practically the entire line on the shipping label with no room for the Unit # to be printed - The past few times I've had to explain this to the post office to get them to release it after it gets scanned as Undeliverable/Return to Sender since there was no unit # listed and I prefer not to have to do that again.

The submission is #4758111 -  I don't know if we could just delete the word Blvd and replace it with My Unit (#114) or if the Unit # can be printed on a separate line on the address label, just let me know if some type of workaround is possible or if i'll need to go to the post office again when this delivers.  Its currently scheduled for grading so there isn't a huge rush yet.

Thanks & Regards,

Justin W