• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 d/s Double Triple Die

7 posts in this topic

I see with magnifing,,, 4 complete rows with two un complete ( not saying that they're not complete but just couldn't get there with magnifying)with a split north and south down the middle for the double triple die..TO THE T on this coin..thanks for your time Bob 

No sir I'm not spamming just wanting to see if I'm correct which I strongly feel that I am..you can only load so many pics...with saying heres on more pic I want to had....

If it is doubling or tripling you would for sure see it in the fg on the reverse in most cases, by looking at the coin I can say with confidence that there is no doubling nor tripling on this coin but keep looking you’ll find something eventually :)

3 hours ago, GilbertRowland said:

I see with magnifing,,, 4 complete rows with two un complete ( not saying that they're not complete but just couldn't get there with magnifying)with a split north and south down the middle for the double triple die..TO THE T on this coin..

Sorry. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Four complete rows of what? Where do you see a split? What do you see going "TO THE T" and which "T" are you referring to?