• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Silver Eagle NGC Brown Label MS & PF 69 for sale

4 posts in this topic

I am selling my Silver Eagles as complete sets. I have NGC brown label MS69 and PF69 each set in its own Pro-Tect case. 34 coins per set 1986-2019 plus 2013 W PF69 reverse proof and SP69 enhanced proof Black Core Star holder. I have a screen shot for where to view each set in the registry. Asking $3650 for these two sets together that’s only & $52 per coin. Will except PayPal or money order. If interested please contact and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

15640319-345D-48A7-9667-46F857B1CC5A.png

Edited by Cope Bradley
Drop price of sale

So the reason for me selling my two sets everyone is that I am transitioning to a new job and wife pregnant and expecting. I am going to drop the price to $3500 that’s only $50 per coin for these 70 coins you will be receiving. If there are any interested parties let me know. You can pay by PayPal and I will ship these immediately by FedEx (free shipping). 

80151B51-3443-47E2-B584-EDF6924BFBEA.jpeg

I am dropping the price again for those who might be interested. Final price I can now do is $1400 for the MS69 registered set and $1750 for the PF69 registered set. You can buy one or both. Together the price is $3150 with free shipping. Please contact me if interested ship right away.