• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

exceptional/superlative/monster coin websites!!

38 posts in this topic

We're practically neighbors then! I'm just to the west of Rochester in Hilton. I attended the coin show that Rochester's coin club hosted last year - and, while it was pretty small, it was still fun. Other than this one though there really isn't much around here. How often are there shows in Syracuse and when is the next one?

Are you pulling for the Orange this afternoon? I have them making it to the round of eight in my bracket, but IMO that's as far as they'll get. However, its a lot better than last year since their only invite was to the NIT!

If someone is willing to come get me (I'm in Manhattan w/ my dog-ter), I'd be happy to join you guys in the vastness of NYS for some coin fun!

(I'm currently car-less.)

EVP

Meeting you, Michael, and the others who reside in the east, some day, will be one of the great joys of my life.

Hoot