• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 D Lincoln DDR. MD or DDD?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm new to forum and coin collecting so please have mercy on me. Pics do not do separation justice as they are clean and sharp on most of the lettering strike around rim. Best examples are the C in America and the D in United. Any information is greatly appreciated so that I may correctly label for my collection.

20190922_134402.jpg

20190922_134619.jpg

20190922_134514.jpg

Thank you for such a quick response and information as I try to categorize what I have been collecting and storing in holders for the last 40 years. Retiring in a couple years and need a hobby but didn't realize how much a person can store. Other than noticing with the naked eye and just putting in holder then tupperware containers. I never had the time to inspect the closet full of containers I know have and want to learn so that I can categorize them to keep me busy.:bigsmile: