• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

State quarters errors 2

8 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Seeing that you don't say, I take it that your referring to the line above the trees. Is it raised or incuse?

Yes.  Sorry...I find that most see more then I do in the coins sometimes..I assumed everyone would know.but yes.  Whats the difference though?   If u don't mind me asking?

The difference is that anything like that coming from the die (the only kind that matters) has to be raised. If it's not raised, it is damage.

4 hours ago, VKurtB said:

The difference is that anything like that coming from the die (the only kind that matters) has to be raised. If it's not raised, it is damage.

8 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Seeing that you don't say, I take it that your referring to the line above the trees. Is it raised or incuse?

Raised I believe. Lol... I'm sorry I just read this comment again..my eyes must playing tricks on me from searching..I read this earlier so wrong..lol..