• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Yes it is in nice condition, but it wouldn't grade at the very high end of the MS range so it is worth, if you can find a buyer, just a few cents.

Did you look at the small date 1960 I posted? It is better shape than this one.

I will add this for the OP - the 1984 DOES have a premium price as a BU roll, so it's a better date than those around it.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, Tridmn said:

Did you look at the small date 1960 I posted? It is better shape than this one.

Went back and looked at the 1960.  Pictures are poor, but it looks like a large date  Would probably have to reach MS 66 to be worth slabbing.

6 minutes ago, Conder101 said:

Went back and looked at the 1960.  Pictures are poor, but it looks like a large date  Would probably have to reach MS 66 to be worth slabbing.

The top of the 0 and the top of the curved part of the 6 are exactly same height. Know it's hard to tell from pic. The 0 doesnt go past the bottom of the 6. 

15 hours ago, Tridmn said:

Besides with condition it's in, it's almost  a perfect coin especially for its age.even if they decide it is a large date. Wouldnt you say? I can get closer pics if you prefer.

Nice enough coin but WELL short of perfect.