• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting a coin

4 posts in this topic

Do I need to be a member to submit coins for grading or are there 3rd party associates who will submit coins to be graded for you.

2nd question.  If I become a member what does it cost to have 3 golden eagles graded and perhaps some uncirculated carson city morgans.    

Sometimes you can have a dealer submit a coin for you. I have purchased coins online that were not graded and asked the dealer if they would send it for grading. They will usually charge a fee for the service. In my opinion though. Pay to be a member and submit it yourself as you will get more benefits that way. If you need help with it you can always reach out to others here. Happy hunting. 

I recommend that as a beginner, it is appropriate to work through a dealer, who will or should help you avoid a rookie mistake or seven. After you gain more skills, join up. It is not THAT TERRIBLY LONG AGO, that neither of the top two services, our hosts and those P-sumpin' fellers, even TOOK direct submissions. Through a dealer used to be the ONLY way.

Edited by VKurtB