• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin shops in Montreal

5 posts in this topic

I will be traveling to Montreal this November to present at a conference, and I will undoubtedly have some free time over the weekend while there. This is my first time visiting and although I am more than happy to hear any general tips, I am very interested to know if anyone has experience with the coin shops in the area. Any and all tidbits, comments, or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Your choice, suggest phoning first as some are closed weekends

https://www.yellowpages.ca/search/si/1/Coin+Dealers+&+Supplies/Montreal+QC ur cho

Thanks, Greenstang! I found a few googling but I was really hoping someone had experience dealing with them. As I am sure you know, coin dealers can be a very odd breed. 

On 8/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, coinsandmedals said:

As I am sure you know, coin dealers can be a very odd breed. 

Hey! I'll have you know that after I retire from state government service, I hope to resemble that remark! :roflmao:

15 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

Hey! I'll have you know that after I retire from state government service, I hope to resemble that remark! :roflmao:

Haha, I am sure you will fit right in with the eclectic crowd! I may even join you in a few decades after I finish my career.