• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 D double die obverse and reverse

3 posts in this topic

May not know all the collection terms of vocabulary.;) I do know when I see something on a coin.:)  while you have this stunning sexy reddish brown lincoln,looking like he's been well cleaned and inspected to a T !.NO not even old coinage.Lol here to identify any old remains of history.:) yet! With his fine dazzling gloss ,even the Mint mark has a D over S.while we see there is doubling going on around the whole motto.:)as the date itself dancing with a double.;).As we look out to the field both sides ,nice smooth surface without any or so many Nicks or build up! Lol let's go the reverse side.shades everyone lmao.For one as this hasn't been seen in this condition in a long time! Lol:) I do mean everywhere this lincoln cent has brought back beauty.:) .Sorry not sorry! It's not my taste.lmao.

IMG_20190809_074808.jpg

IMG_20190809_074814.jpg

IMG_20190809_074839.jpg

12 minutes ago, R420coins said:

May not know all the collection terms of vocabulary.;) I do know when I see something on a coin.:)  while you have this stunning sexy reddish brown lincoln,looking like he's been well cleaned and inspected to a T !.NO not even old coinage.Lol here to identify any old remains of history.:) yet! With his fine dazzling gloss ,even the Mint mark has a D over S.while we see there is doubling going on around the whole motto.:)as the date itself dancing with a double.;).As we look out to the field both sides ,nice smooth surface without any or so many Nicks or build up! Lol let's go the reverse side.shades everyone lmao.For one as this hasn't been seen in this condition in a long time! Lol:) I do mean everywhere this lincoln cent has brought back beauty.:) .Sorry not sorry! It's not my taste.lmao.

IMG_20190809_074808.jpg

IMG_20190809_074814.jpg

IMG_20190809_074839.jpg

See normally someone would step in  An finish up for you! Because after that I'm done I lost interest:( nothing in the coin to really see for me

23 minutes ago, R420coins said:

See normally someone would step in  An finish up for you! Because after that I'm done I lost interest:( nothing in the coin to really see for me

Yes double die obverse and reverse side.date and D over S.See again boring.wanna trade ? :)

IMG_20190809_085100.jpg

IMG_20190809_085141.jpg

IMG_20190809_084401.jpg

IMG_20190809_084605.jpg