• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a question?

2 posts in this topic

I have many questions.Yet! Will they or can they be answered? Here we have a zincoln .which is very clearly not eye appealing,yet! Let's us keep in mind ! That a planchet is already colored coated,so therefore knowingly! If to identify a coin by it's color planchet ,then you would know when a coin is out. Of place .So when told there is rotting or damaged.Well wouldn't that be in the coin imprints to tell that story?'.when words seems crushed or crammed into the space of a coin .Green die from past used.So my question is who was the last one to stamped over coins that was supposed to be destroyed? Why tell me that's impossible! Yet! Every day that impossible,iS proven to be positive possibility.lol;) so who did what to this coin.he has two heads even the Mint Date speak for itself.;)do you See what see ? Lmao :)

IMG_20190807_160122.jpg

IMG_20190807_160401.jpg