• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Link for paper currency
1 1

9 posts in this topic

For star notes youcan also Google mystarnote and pick the 1st result. It's call my currency collection, I think. There's a place to enter the denomination, year, and sn and it will show youa graph withan arrow pointing to how rare yours is. 

1 hour ago, KarenHolcomb said:

For star notes youcan also Google mystarnote and pick the 1st result. It's call my currency collection, I think. There's a place to enter the denomination, year, and sn and it will show youa graph withan arrow pointing to how rare yours is. 

Only thing is, I believe mine to be double inked. Just on 1 number of the sn. It is almost 2 or 3 times darker than the rest. Would it show that as well?

Idk much about paper notes, but I do know that it's always the 3rd or 4th number from the left that is heavily inked and so adds no extra value. Very common.

13 hours ago, Tridmn said:

Only thing is, I believe mine to be double inked. Just on 1 number of the sn. It is almost 2 or 3 times darker than the rest. Would it show that as well?

Right. Like I said, the 3rd or 4th digit of the Serial Number seem to be the ones that will have the extra ink. It really is super common. And I am really super sorry to be the one that tells it to you.  I doubt the site would have that info in particular, but I bet if you just Google something like "$1 Bill with extra ink in the Serial number" you will see that I type the truth.