• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Pride of Two Nations Submission Question

2 posts in this topic

Hello. Just became a member because I want to have my Pride of Two Nations set graded. I was lucky to by it right at 9am July 3rd. 

I'm confused a bit on onlike submission form. I created 2 lime items, one for the ASE and one for the Canadian coin. Here are my questions:

1. Am i correct to add each coin as a line submission and not to add a mint mark for Canada coin as there is none? I only put year and dollar amount on the coin

2. I want the free flag label but I also want First Release added, do I just select first release and leave the two label boxes alone? 

3. Anyway to get a signature label? 

That's it for now. Much appreciated!

Carl

• Administrator

Thank you for your questions

Am i correct to add each coin as a line submission and not to add a mint mark for Canada coin as there is none? I only put year and dollar amount on the coin.   YES, EACH TYPE OF COIN ON IT'S OWN LINE. YOU CAN LEAVE THE SPACE FOR MINT MARK BLANK FOR THE CANADIAN COINS.

2. I want the free flag label but I also want First Release added, do I just select first release and leave the two label boxes alone?  YES, YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THE BOX FOR FIRST RELEASES 

3. Anyway to get a signature label? NO, SIGNATURE LABEL IS DEALER SPECIFIC.

Thank you,

Lisa