• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership $ Credit

2 posts in this topic

I have six coins from Canadian Pride of Two Nations silver sets that I need to have graded. I was considering the $150 NGC membership that includes a $150 credit. The six coins @ $17 = $102; Plus I want the packaging from the three sets returned to me @$5 = $15;

A) Would the postage cost to return the coins and packaging also be covered by the Credit?

B) Can I request that "Only those coins graded PF70" - should receive the "first Release/Early Release" designations, Not the coins graded PF69 ?

C) The Canadian sets are being released / mailed latter than the US Mint versions, and they have customs and farther to travel  (Toronto to San Diego to NGC) .

Will NGC be "flexible" with the 30 day  window to receive the Canadian sets? 

Thank you for your assistance.

• Administrator

Dear Dave,

A) Would the postage cost to return the coins and packaging also be covered by the Credit?  No, you will be responsible for the return shipping, insurance and handling.

B) Can I request that "Only those coins graded PF70" - should receive the "first Release/Early Release" designations, Not the coins graded PF69 ?  No, you cannot request only 70 grade.

C) The Canadian sets are being released / mailed latter than the US Mint versions, and they have customs and farther to travel  (Toronto to San Diego to NGC) .

Will NGC be "flexible" with the 30 day  window to receive the Canadian sets? No, the cut off date is firm.

Thank you,

Lisa