• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission forms
1 1

4 posts in this topic

If I download a submission form online it does not have an invoice number. How can I put the invoice number on each coin if there's no invoice number on the form?

Dan O, I think you question might be better answered in the Ask NGC/NCG Forum. I did look at the submission instructions and saw nothing with regard to an invoice number, so maybe that's not something that you would assign yourself especially since you have no way of knowing what number, well you would just have no way of knowing what number your coins would be. So I say leave that blank and they will fill it in.

12 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Dan O, I think you question might be better answered in the Ask NGC/NCG Forum. I did look at the submission instructions and saw nothing with regard to an invoice number, so maybe that's not something that you would assign yourself especially since you have no way of knowing what number, well you would just have no way of knowing what number your coins would be. So I say leave that blank and they will fill it in.

Dan, Karen is right on.  I'd repost in the Ask NGC/NCS forum......this is definitely a question that someone who works at NGC would likely have to address for you.

That's pretty odd.  I downloaded two and they both have numbers on them (top right corner, starting on page 3).

And you're *supposed* to write the invoice number and line number on an insert in the flip with each coin.  At least that what the instructions say... Since I've not submitted before, I've been going over them pretty carefully so I don't screw anything up.  lol