• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Combined Shipping

4 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been asked, but not finding the search feature here much help.  I just received my first graded coin back and noticed that shipping container is capable of multiple items.  If I were to send in 10 coins, would the 24.00 shipping fee apply to each coin for 240.00 in shipping, or would it only be 24.00 since they are all coming back in the same box?

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, europa03 said:

I'm sure this has been asked, but not finding the search feature here much help.  I just received my first graded coin back and noticed that shipping container is capable of multiple items.  If I were to send in 10 coins, would the 24.00 shipping fee apply to each coin for 240.00 in shipping, or would it only be 24.00 since they are all coming back in the same box?

Thanks in advance.

I don't work for NGC but I think you would find your answer on the Shipping Fee Schedule.  Assuming all 10 coins had a declared value less than $1000 *(not sure if this is each or total)* the total return shipping cost would be $30.

https://www.ngccoin.com/resources/pdf/ngc-ncs-return-shipping-fees.pdf?cb=2018-12-12