• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The famous silver 1943 silver/steel Ddo! Always trust your gut key too collectibles not any fools!🤷‍♂️Carful I’m a troll:)

67 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Actually many zoos market "exotic fertilizer".

Why would I wish about a coin worth less than 10 cents?

Exactly Conder.......I think that post implying that anyone would wish for that coin is some more exotic fertilizer :)

15 hours ago, JKK said:

I am sure that is the ultra-rare 1965 double die laying in the muck on the beach, although a better photo would make it easier to confirm.

LMAO!!! It could also be a 1958 DDO, a 1969-S DDO, a 1970-S DDO, a 1957-D DDO, a 1943 DDO.......the list just goes on and on.....much like that hippo's process of elimination. 

2 hours ago, Mohawk said:

LMAO!!! It could also be a 1958 DDO, a 1969-S DDO, a 1970-S DDO, a 1957-D DDO, a 1943 DDO.......the list just goes on and on.....much like that hippo's process of elimination. 

I am sure that the coin I just found in the parking lot is a 1909-D DDO and that I should trust my gut.

5 minutes ago, JKK said:

I am sure that the coin I just found in the parking lot is a 1909-D DDO and that I should trust my gut.

A 1909-D DDO!  Yes you should!  You should send that into NGC immediately!  I know that I'm going to send the 1909-O DDO I found on the floor in Walmart yesterday in ASAP!

I also forgot to mention that my 1909-O also looks like it's a VDB......and it's an Indian Cent!

On 6/23/2019 at 12:37 AM, JKK said:

I am sure that is the ultra-rare 1965 double die laying in the muck on the beach, although a better photo would make it easier to confirm.

Mine was close up and more detailed - It must have been a Double Die DO DO - The Raspberry toning is impressive :-)

I just couldn't - Well maybe I can 

23 hours ago, Mohawk said:

A 1909-D DDO!  Yes you should!  You should send that into NGC immediately!  I know that I'm going to send the 1909-O DDO I found on the floor in Walmart yesterday in ASAP!

You guys aren't going to believe this one.....after my playful snark with Jonathan about finding a coin in Walmart, I went there to go grocery shopping today and what happens?  I receive a 2019-W War in the Pacific Quarter in my change......maybe I should be playfully snarky more often!  But, because it has that story now, I won't be flipping it...it's just too good not to keep :)