• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The famous silver 1943 silver/steel Ddo! Always trust your gut key too collectibles not any fools!🤷‍♂️Carful I’m a troll:)

67 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Actually many zoos market "exotic fertilizer".

Why would I wish about a coin worth less than 10 cents?

Exactly Conder.......I think that post implying that anyone would wish for that coin is some more exotic fertilizer :)

15 hours ago, JKK said:

I am sure that is the ultra-rare 1965 double die laying in the muck on the beach, although a better photo would make it easier to confirm.

LMAO!!! It could also be a 1958 DDO, a 1969-S DDO, a 1970-S DDO, a 1957-D DDO, a 1943 DDO.......the list just goes on and on.....much like that hippo's process of elimination. 

2 hours ago, Mohawk said:

LMAO!!! It could also be a 1958 DDO, a 1969-S DDO, a 1970-S DDO, a 1957-D DDO, a 1943 DDO.......the list just goes on and on.....much like that hippo's process of elimination. 

I am sure that the coin I just found in the parking lot is a 1909-D DDO and that I should trust my gut.

5 minutes ago, JKK said:

I am sure that the coin I just found in the parking lot is a 1909-D DDO and that I should trust my gut.

A 1909-D DDO!  Yes you should!  You should send that into NGC immediately!  I know that I'm going to send the 1909-O DDO I found on the floor in Walmart yesterday in ASAP!

I also forgot to mention that my 1909-O also looks like it's a VDB......and it's an Indian Cent!

On 6/23/2019 at 12:37 AM, JKK said:

I am sure that is the ultra-rare 1965 double die laying in the muck on the beach, although a better photo would make it easier to confirm.

Mine was close up and more detailed - It must have been a Double Die DO DO - The Raspberry toning is impressive :-)

I just couldn't - Well maybe I can 

Edited by jgrinz

23 hours ago, Mohawk said:

A 1909-D DDO!  Yes you should!  You should send that into NGC immediately!  I know that I'm going to send the 1909-O DDO I found on the floor in Walmart yesterday in ASAP!

You guys aren't going to believe this one.....after my playful snark with Jonathan about finding a coin in Walmart, I went there to go grocery shopping today and what happens?  I receive a 2019-W War in the Pacific Quarter in my change......maybe I should be playfully snarky more often!  But, because it has that story now, I won't be flipping it...it's just too good not to keep :)

Edited by Mohawk