• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Price?

7 posts in this topic

Can't even speculate without being able to see all of both sides of the coins. To go by the photos, the bottom row has three blank planchets and one Lincoln error coin.

I agree 100%.

Need to be able to see both side to determine grade.

The Morgan would have to be uncirculated to be worth $32.00 and would like to see the errors on the 3 cent.

If the three at the bottom are blanks, how can you verify what years they are?

6 hours ago, Greenstang said:

I agree 100%.

Need to be able to see both side to determine grade.

The Morgan would have to be uncirculated to be worth $32.00 and would like to see the errors on the 3 cent.

If the three at the bottom are blanks, how can you verify what years they are?

More photos

CE8BC0FA-70EA-4F9B-9694-B1528CDB8751.jpeg

17A1E93E-7C9E-4FDC-B6A9-EF5632BB8AF0.jpeg

I give up. You either didn't understand what we said, or you did but really don't want to do the work necessary to obtain quality answers. Good luck with it.

3 hours ago, JKK said:

I give up. You either didn't understand what we said, or you did but really don't want to do the work necessary to obtain quality answers. Good luck with it.

I came to see if it maybe got better....it didn't.  Bye bye and good luck, OP.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:19 PM, JKK said:

I always find these to be a head scratcher. You'd think someone that wants to get into coin collecting might be bothered to buy a Redbook or SOMETHING... And maybe do some research before you buy. And yet, here and on reddit these posts seem so dang common.