• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May 14 Coin Auction

1 post in this topic

Good evening!

Just finished uploading the catalog for the May 14 Auction and checking to make sure the photos attached correctly (at least for my items.)  There are a ton of new items (lots of CHEAP US type coins (large cents, Indian Head Cents, 2 Cent, 3 Cent (clad), Shield and Liberty Nickels), some cheap Seated pieces and early date Walking Liberty Half Dollars.  1895 and 1895 S Barber Dimes, Morgan Dollar belt buckle...TONS of sterling jewelry as well (because we need to give gifts, right?)  If you dig wolves on your jewelry, there are quite a few pieces for you in there.

I've also lowered starting prices (where I could) on a LOT of items that didn't sell last time around, so hopefully I've found a sweet spot and can get a bunch of items sold (to make room for new items.)

At this point, I think I'm done adding items to this auction (boss will most likely add a bunch of stuff this weekend as he does.)  Register to bid for the auction through AuctionZip HERE.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!